ENP Newswire -
Release date- 27052014 - An award-winning Duncan of
Dina will present it to representatives of the organisation at
'I created my Degree Show artwork to raise awareness about domestic violence and I am delighted to be donating this piece to
'As a preparation for this project I have been working in collaboration with different international charities organisations. Domestic violence is a really important issue and I created my work based on archives, statistics, government reports and victims' stories.'
Dina is one of 245 graduands exhibiting at the DJCAD Degree Show, the city's largest annual exhibition of art and design which remains open until Sunday, 25th May.
Students from all 11 undergraduate programmes are exhibiting the fruits of their labours across the two buildings and fourteen floors that comprise DJCAD, with every spare space exhibiting art and design. The show attracts thousands of visitors each year and is seen as a springboard for some of
DJCAD has a reputation as one of the leading art schools in the
The DJCAD Degree Show is one of the highlights of the city's cultural calendar, attracting some 10,000 visitors each year and generating in excess of
It is part of the Ignite Dundee festival, which runs from 16-31 May and showcases the very best of Dundee's creative talent.
More details can be found at www.dundee.ac.uk/degreeshow.
Ignite Dundee is a partnership between
For more information, please visit http://www.ignitedundee.co.uk/.
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention