In trading on Tuesday, precious metals shares were relative laggards, down on the day by about 3.3%. Helping drag down the group were shares of
Also lagging the market Tuesday are shipping shares, down on the day by about 0.4% as a group, led down by Frontline (FRO), trading lower by about 16.8% and
The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201405Laggards052714&mv=1.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Rocket Explodes During U.S. Test Flight
- Short-Term Loans Comes at a Heavy Price
- Koch Brothers Took Genes, Money in Different Directions
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures