ENP Newswire -
Release date- 23052014 -
The redemption price for the 2018 Senior Notes is equal to the sum of 100% of the principal amount of the 2018 Senior Notes outstanding, the applicable premium calculated in accordance with the terms of the 2018 Senior Notes and the related indenture under which the 2018 Senior Notes were issued, and the accrued and unpaid interest on the 2018 Senior Notes up to, but not including, the redemption date of
The redemption price for the Convertible Notes is equal to the sum of 100% of the principal amount of the Convertible Notes outstanding, plus accrued and unpaid interest on the Convertible Notes up to, but not including, the redemption date of
The Convertible Notes may be converted at the option of the holder at any time until
More information about Triumph can be found on the company's website at www.triumphgroup.com.
Statements in this release which are not historical facts are forward-looking statements under the provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. All forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties which could affect the company's actual results and could cause its actual results to differ materially from those expressed in any forward looking statements made by, or on behalf of, the company.
Further information regarding the important factors that could cause actual results to differ from projected results can be found in
Most Popular Stories
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids