ENP Newswire -
Release date- 23052014 -
As a result of this purchase, the Company has no remaining convertible debenture units outstanding.
The 9.5% convertible senior unsecured debentures were purchased from the sole debenture holder pursuant to a convertible debenture indenture dated
The share purchase warrants issued with the debenture units will remain outstanding and are exercisable into 235,500 Touchstone common shares at a price of
Chief Financial Officer
Tel: (403) 750-4400
Certain information regarding the share purchase warrants provided in this press release constitutes forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are necessarily based on a number of assumptions and judgments, including but not limited to, assumptions relating to the outlook for commodity and capital markets, and the regulatory and legal environment. The reader is cautioned that assumptions used in the preparation of such information, although considered reasonable at the time of preparation, may prove to be incorrect.
Actual results achieved during the forecast period will vary from the information provided herein as a result of numerous known and unknown risks and uncertainties and other factors. Except as may be required by applicable securities laws, Touchstone assumes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements made herein or otherwise, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
Most Popular Stories
- Illegal Immigration Near Historic Low, Despite What You May Have Heard
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Gasoline Costs Drive Consumer Price Increases
- Saudi Arabia Will Open Stock Market to Foreigners
- Ford: New F-150 Is No Lightweight
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Durbin Drubs Walgreen for Possible Tax Dodge
- Russians Fed Steady Diet of Conspiracy Theories
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild