TESCO confirmed yesterday that it has scrapped plans to sell its lossmaking business in
The supermarket chain was in talks with various groups over Kipa, which has 191 stores. These parties were reported to include private equity group
The news marks another setback for Tesco which has been trying to focus on improving sales at home and cutting its exposure to some tougher overseas markets.
The group said it has "ended talks with various parties in respect of potential options" and that it will focus on improving the business.
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth