ENP Newswire -
Release date- 23052014 - On
Fitch Ratings' rating remains unchanged.
According to Standard & Poor's the negative outlook reflects the risk that lower market prices and higher production costs could permanently reduce TVO's competitiveness, which could dilute the cost advantage it offers to its shareholders over time.
On the same date, Fitch Ratings affirmed its long-term issuer default rating (IDR) and senior unsecured rating of 'BBB' and short-term rating of 'F3' to TVO. Fitch Ratings assessed TVO's outlook as stable.
Tel: +358 9 6180 6110
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Target Slashes Annual Profit Outlook
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Google Kid Accounts Plan Raises Worries
- Rising Freight Prices Signal Global Recovery
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan
- Islamic Militant in James Foley Beheading Video May Be English