On 23/7/1435H (22/5/2014), the governor of SAMA, Dr.
1. A license for real estate finance activity to
2. A license for financial leasing activity, and SMEs and productive assets finance activities to
3. A license for real estate finance activity to
4. A license for real estate finance activity to
5. A license for real estate finance and financial leasing activities to the
6. A license for real estate finance and financial leasing activities to
The governor stated that the number of banks and companies which were granted licenses for conducting finance activities in accordance with the finance laws and their implementing regulations up to this date is 12 banks and 8 companies, and 10 companies were granted initial approvals.
He also asserted that finance laws and their implementing regulations require obtaining the license necessary from SAMA for conducting finance activities in the Kingdom, urging those who decide to obtain finance to deal with licensed banks and finance companies.
He also urged companies which had obtained initial approvals to complete procedures for settling their status with the
In addition, the governor stressed the importance that banks and finance companies should comply with their status settlement plans submitted to SAMA with the licensing applications, and adjust their status according to the finance laws and their implementing regulations before the expiry of the period granted under the Finance Companies Control Law ending on Saturday 15/1/1436H (8/11/2014)
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs
- Fighting Blocks Investigators, Police From MH17 Crash Site
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- 'Sharknado' Sequel Has Bite and Lots of Laughs
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- Pending Home Sales Slipped in June