On 23/7/1435H (22/5/2014), the governor of SAMA, Dr.
1. A license for real estate finance activity to
2. A license for financial leasing activity, and SMEs and productive assets finance activities to
3. A license for real estate finance activity to
4. A license for real estate finance activity to
5. A license for real estate finance and financial leasing activities to the
6. A license for real estate finance and financial leasing activities to
The governor stated that the number of banks and companies which were granted licenses for conducting finance activities in accordance with the finance laws and their implementing regulations up to this date is 12 banks and 8 companies, and 10 companies were granted initial approvals.
He also asserted that finance laws and their implementing regulations require obtaining the license necessary from SAMA for conducting finance activities in the Kingdom, urging those who decide to obtain finance to deal with licensed banks and finance companies.
He also urged companies which had obtained initial approvals to complete procedures for settling their status with the
In addition, the governor stressed the importance that banks and finance companies should comply with their status settlement plans submitted to SAMA with the licensing applications, and adjust their status according to the finance laws and their implementing regulations before the expiry of the period granted under the Finance Companies Control Law ending on Saturday 15/1/1436H (8/11/2014)
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Hispanic NASCAR Driver Ready to Make History
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Bank of America Agrees to Pay Record $16.65 Billion
- Stocks Moving Higher Again for 4th Day
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight