The newly-launched Visa debit card will enable SABB account holders' much wider access to purchasing options and cash withdrawal locally and globally.
SABB's new Visa debit card can be used to pay directly, conveniently, and securely for goods and services at millions of retail outlets in Saudi Arabia and around the world. Furthermore, the card can be used to withdraw cash at over 10,000 ATMs in the Kingdom, as well as over 1,000,000 ATMs throughout the world.
The new SABB Visa debit card is the latest in SABB's efforts to provide its customers with best-in-class products and services, with an aim to secure an optimal customer experience. In addition, the card will be brining online purchases capability in near future, which makes it easier to conduct e-commerce transactions as well as hotel reservations and car rentals.
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Notorious RBG Tells All in Couric Interview
- Why Samsung Shares Plunged in the April-June Quarter
- House GOP Leaders Abandon Immigrant Bill
- NASA Plans to Make Oxygen on Mars
- Market Loses All of July's Gains in One Day
- Wisconsin Supreme Court: Voter IDs Must Be Free