At the Annual General Meeting of
It was resolved that no dividends be paid out to the shareholders since the company is in a phase of rapid expansion that requires capital. The accumulated profit of
It was resolved to approve discharge from personal liability for the members of the Board and the President.
It was resolved to adopt the guidelines for remuneration to senior executives proposed by the Board, to apply until the close of the Annual General Meeting 2015.
It was resolved that remuneration to Board members who do not receive a salary from any Group company, total
It was resolved that the Auditors’ fees be paid in accordance with current approved invoicing.
It was resolved to re-elect
It was resolved to re-elect the auditing firm Ernst & Young as auditors, with authorized public accountant Per HedstrÖm as auditor in charge.
It was resolved to authorize the Board to resolve on new issues of Series B shares, on one or several occasions up until the Annual General Meeting of 2015, in accordance with the proposal by the Board.
For more information about
For further information, please contact: Johan LÖf, President and CEO,
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
The following files are available for download:
http://mb.cision.com/Main/1102/9592660/250030.pdf Press release (PDF)
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Hispanic NASCAR Driver Ready to Make History
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- Bank of America Agrees to Pay Record $16.65 Billion
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- Stocks Moving Higher Again for 4th Day
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight