RBS PLANS to cut two-thirds of its mortgage trading staff in its US investment banking arm over the next 18 months as it cuts down its non-
Around 400 staff will get the chop, though workers trading in rates, currencies, and credit will be unaffected. The bank also plans to keep its securitisations unit in the US. RBS is selling off its US retail bank Citizens as the group refocuses on British operations.
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- Anarchy, Chaos Sweep Across Libya