The total number of debit cards issued hit 3.977 billion, growing 4.02% over a quarter earlier; the number of credit cards issued hit 414 million, growing 5.83%. The number of bankcards per capita hit 3.24, including 0.30 credit cards per capita.
As of the end of the first quarter of this year, total line of credit (LoC)granted by credit cards hit
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation