The pound retreated from early 2-day high of 1.5105 against the franc and slipped to 1.5060, short of few pips to pierce early multi-day low of 1.5058.
Moving away from near 2-week high of 171.96 against the yen, the pound dropped to a 2-day low of 171.27.
The pound declined to a weekly low of 1.6811 against the greenback, off early multi-day high of 1.6881.
The pound that eased from an early high of 0.8085 against the euro fell to a 6-day low of 0.8112.
The next possible downside target for the pound is seen around 1.50 against the franc, 170.3 against the yen, 1.675 against the greenback and 0.82 versus the euro.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Zillow in Reported $2B Bid for Real Estate Rival Trulia
- Demand for Fair Trade Brings Big Opportunity, Clear Conscience
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Google Confirms $1B Acquisition of Twitch.tv
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Prison Workers Wanted
- Small Firms Take Out the Trash in Jersey