The Parliamentary Committee on financial and budgetary affairs has set priorities for the implementation of all prior actions required for the disbursement of the fifth bailout tranche, based on a document sent by the
According to the document, by the 5th of June the Parliament must approve the establishment and operation of a fiscal council and pass a bill providing for the integrating of the existing
The Parliament should by the end of June enhance the effectiveness of competition law enforcement by adopting the necessary amendments to the legislation on mergers and antitrust.
Also by the end of June the Government must, inter alia, bring before the Parliament a bill reforming immovable property tax and another one introducing the Guaranteed Minimum Income.
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Notorious RBG Tells All in Couric Interview
- Why Samsung Shares Plunged in the April-June Quarter
- U.S. Consumer Spending Rose 0.4 Percent in June
- House GOP Leaders Abandon Immigrant Bill
- NASA Plans to Make Oxygen on Mars