Online retailer The Hut has ruled out an IPO this year as technology groups launching on the stock market have endured a roller-coaster ride.
The company, which operates a portfolio of specialist retail sites including entertainment e-tailer Zavvi and gifts site Iwantoneofthose, reported profits of £3.9m in the year to
Moulding told the Financial Times: "You have seen [some very high] valuations. Everyone needs to see how that settles down first. We don't have any need to get caught in that crossfire."
He said the company, chaired by the former Morrisons finance director
The Hut, which had been expected to launch on the
Most Popular Stories
- Illegal Immigration Near Historic Low, Despite What You May Have Heard
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Saudi Arabia Will Open Stock Market to Foreigners
- Gasoline Costs Drive Consumer Price Increases
- Ford: New F-150 Is No Lightweight
- Durbin Drubs Walgreen for Possible Tax Dodge
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Russians Fed Steady Diet of Conspiracy Theories
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild