Banking sources have announced that
The 280-km pipeline linking Orpic's
Early in 2014, the company inked a partnership deal with the Spanish Compania Logistica de Hidrocarburos (CLH) to build and operate the pipeline.
While according to banking sources, it has still not been decided whether the fund would be in rials or dollars, the small transaction size would mean that the whole debt could be financed by a single bank and there would be no need to look at a group.
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Oppression of Women Cripples Africa: Obama
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply
- Eid al-Fitr Celebrations Mark End of Ramadan
- Anarchy, Chaos Sweep Across Libya