The 12 songs on
That would be a mistake. These songs capture the world through the eyes of a 26-year-old, with all of its complicated contradictions. As such they're modest and ambitious, bold and shy, intimate and grand. They're conversational, confessional and confident, free of frills and full of good advice. As a bonus, one of them rhymes "Fauntleroy" with "
These songs have been performed in coffeehouses and at festivals, on a cruise ship and at the Grammys pre-show, where Fullbright's studio debut competed against
The singer here is another
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Rocket Explodes During U.S. Test Flight
- Koch Brothers Took Genes, Money in Different Directions
- Short-Term Loans Comes at a Heavy Price
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures