The number of transactions came to 3,483 worth around KD 19.6 million with 147 million shares changing hands.
The top gainers were (AJWAN), (PEARL), (FIRSTDUBAI), (KOUTFOOD), and (KCIN), while the most traded stocks were (INVESTORS), (
All KUNA right are reserved
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- Obama Vows to Veto House Immigration Bill
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?