Kenya Commercial Bank set out to replace its entire retail banking system, previously built on separate solutions from different providers, to one fully integrated platform that would improve the bank’s efficiency, increase performance, provide flexibility and be fault-tolerant. The migration of the bank’s credit and debit cards to the new system, which was completed at the beginning of 2014, signals the completion of the first stage of an ambitious project to reorganize the bank’s technological infrastructure. The bank now benefits from being able to develop and launch new products and services to market in a significantly reduced timeframe.
The second stage of the project includes the full migration of
“We chose TranzWare because of its reliability, flexibility and the wide range of functionality it offers, which has enabled us to build a state-of-the-art retail banking platform within a short period of time,” said Mrs.
About Kenya Commercial Bank:
Kenya Commercial Bank is one of the largest banks in the country, with more than 150 branches, making it the largest banking network in the region. The Kenyan Government owns 17.74% of the bank. Since 2004 all of the branches in
About Compass Plus:
Compass Plus provides comprehensive, integrated and flexible payments and retail banking software that helps payment service providers and financial institutions meet rapidly changing market demands. Its diverse customer base spans retail banks, processing centres, national switches and personalization centres in dozens of countries across
For Compass Plus
Source: Compass Plus
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- LivePro is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z