The yield on the benchmark 10-year Japanese government bond ended slightly higher Tuesday on selling triggered by rises in
The yield on the No. 333, 0.6 percent issue, the main yardstick of long-term interest rates, ended interdealer trading at 0.590 percent, up 0.005 percentage point from Monday's close.
The price of the June futures contract for 10-year bonds declined 0.02 point to 145.23 on the Osaka Exchange.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs
- 'Sharknado' Sequel Has Bite and Lots of Laughs
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- Fighting Blocks Investigators, Police From MH17 Crash Site
- Pending Home Sales Slipped in June
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows