“It’s an honor to be recognized amongst such accomplished peers, and I look forward to future success with a dedicated team and growing list of satisfied customers,” said
In a recent Inside Edition story Augustinowicz demonstrated yet again that unshielded Radio Frequency Identity (RFID) chips pose a personal security threat, specifically those embedded in credit, debit, identity and access cards.
Elevating this emerging issue has increased demand for the product by 142% since 2011, from
See more at: http://www.businessobserverfl.com/section/detail/secured-success/#sthash.ArEQTybE.dpuf
For Identity Stronghold
Source: Identity Stronghold
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Ted Cruz: Why Did FAA Ban Flights to Israel?
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Risks of Layoffs Becoming Rarer in U.S.
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years