The world s first largest and slimmest curved OLED (Organic Light-emitting Diode) TV into the Ghanaian market is launched by
The introduction of the 55-inch OLED TV marks a whole new era in home entertainment with its curved screen which unites the company s industry-leading Cinema 3D technology with smart TV capabilities.
The new OLED TV follows the opening of the world s first 84-inch Ultra HD TV in 2012 and praises LG core OLED TV family unique design with its 4.3mm thinness at just 17 kg and a crystal stand incorporated in its forward-facing speakers.
Only 4.3mm (0.17) thin and weighing 17 kg, (37.48) the Curved Oled TV is simply stunning to behold.The breakthrough modern design of 55ea9800 features the following,almost transparent crystal stand.LGs forward-facing clear speakers are unobtrusively incorporated into the crystal stand to deliver flawless audio with extraordinary fidelity in the mid to high frequency ranges.
Technically, the response speed of the LG OLED TV is over 100 times faster than LED TV, permitting fast moving scenes with totally blur-free, crystal clear pictures. It is also improved with a 4-pixel technology, which makes a difference in terms of picture quality.
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- House Votes to Sue Obama
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- Exxon Profit Rises, Production Drops