ENP Newswire -
Release date- 23052014 -
The Group was thus able to strengthen its balance sheet while diversifying its investor base.
The transaction was completed in two tranches, with an average coupon of 3.4%:
The funds raised will mainly be used to repay or redeem debt. In view of this, the Group intends to soon launch a buy-back offer on some of its senior corporate bonds.
These bonds will be accounted for as 100% equity under IFRS standards and as 50% equity by the Moody's and S&P rating agencies.
The Group provides highly efficient and innovative solutions to individuals, cities and businesses by relying on diversified gas-supply sources, flexible and low-emission power generation as well as unique expertise in four key sectors: independent power production, liquefied natural gas, renewable energy and energy efficiency services.
The Group is listed on the
Tel: +33 (0)1 44 22 24 35
Tel: +33 (0)1 44 22 66 29
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- Spiders Get Bigger, Reproduce Faster in Cities
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- Why BofA Won't Pay $17 Billion After All
- Notes From the July FOMC Meeting
- Obama Weighs Move on Legal Immigration
- Eric Holder Arrives in Ferguson