ENP Newswire -
Release date- 23052014 -
The Group was thus able to strengthen its balance sheet while diversifying its investor base.
The transaction was completed in two tranches, with an average coupon of 3.4%:
The funds raised will mainly be used to repay or redeem debt. In view of this, the Group intends to soon launch a buy-back offer on some of its senior corporate bonds.
These bonds will be accounted for as 100% equity under IFRS standards and as 50% equity by the Moody's and S&P rating agencies.
The Group provides highly efficient and innovative solutions to individuals, cities and businesses by relying on diversified gas-supply sources, flexible and low-emission power generation as well as unique expertise in four key sectors: independent power production, liquefied natural gas, renewable energy and energy efficiency services.
The Group is listed on the
Tel: +33 (0)1 44 22 24 35
Tel: +33 (0)1 44 22 66 29
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- Anarchy, Chaos Sweep Across Libya
- Eid al-Fitr Celebrations Mark End of Ramadan
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- Oppression of Women Cripples Africa: Obama
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Israeli Criticism of Kerry Annoys White House
- Contreras-Sweet to Speak at MED Week