Research in the sphere of nanotechnologies is conducted at 5 institutions in
These institutions include
Nanotechnology researches are conducted in the sphere of medicine and engineering.
Experts at the meeting complained about lack of public funds provided for development of nanotechnologies. Scholars have to travel abroad to conduct researches. "This is a big restriction. It is necessary to conduct one center for nanotechnologies research," they said.
Most Popular Stories
- Congress Passes Law Promoting Transparency Reconstruction of Haiti
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- Four DC Comics Properties Brought to TV Get Comic-Con Event
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- UFC Fight Night Sees Robbie Lawler Win Unanimous Decision
- Plan to Simplify 2015 Health Renewals May Backfire
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy ' Sequel Slated for 2017
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- Demand for Fair Trade Brings Big Opportunity, Clear Conscience
- Google Confirms $1B Acquisition of Twitch.tv