SMALL businesses are now able to compare banks on a new site designed to show which lenders can help them the most.
The Business Banking Insight website has been put together by the
The pair commissioned a survey of 5,000 small firms by pollsters ICM to build rankings of 74 banks, building societies and other lenders.
Firms can compare the ratings given to lenders by firms of their size and in their sector.
The FSB and BCC hope it will make life easier for small firms, and prompt banks to work harder to meet their needs.
Most Popular Stories
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- U.S. Stocks Start the Week on Shaky Ground
- 'Planet of the Apes' Still Rules the Box Office
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- BlackBerry Appoints New COO from LiveOps Inc.
- GM Looking for Ignition Fix for Certain Cadillacs
- Judge OKs Warrant for Google User's Mails
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American
- Perry Deploying 1,000 Troops to Texas Border