ESFG, controlled by
The bank said in its rights issue prospectus last week that financial irregularities had been uncovered by an audit at
Around 200 institutional investors are reportedly being targeted in the roadshow to find other buyers for the rights issue.
Separately, ESFG yesterday posted a first-quarter net loss of €37m, mostly due to provisions and impairments, after a loss of €13m a year ago.
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Clinton Wants U.S., E.U. to Get Tough on Russia
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American
- BlackBerry Appoints New COO from LiveOps Inc.
- GM Looking for Ignition Fix for Certain Cadillacs
- U.S. Stocks Start the Week on Shaky Ground