Businesses in the
"The reliability and continuity of these operations are critical to business survival, and to building competitive advantage, so the need for an effective risk reduction and business continuity management (BCM) programme has never been as evident for MENA companies, whose demand for such programs is on the rise," said Deloitte. "International certifying bodies are now casting their net to include regional risk and continuity management services which offer support to companies in the MENA region.
"In this regard, the Deloitte Middle East firm was recently awarded the Business Continuity Provider of the Year 2014 (Business Continuity Management by the
"The BCI Middle East Awards are the ultimate international acknowledgement of achievement and contribution in the Business Continuity Management industry in the
"Having Deloitte Middle East recognized as providing outstanding business continuity management services is an honor for us, and a real testament to the expertise that our professionals in enterprise risk services in general and business continuity management services in particular are providing to our clients in our region," said
"We have worked with clients across the region to better navigate in today's world challenges and measure, manage and control risk to enhance the reliability of their systems and processes throughout the enterprise," added Sidani.
"Our strong capability to provide cutting-edge resiliency and continuity services", concluded
Most Popular Stories
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'