Kalixa is Bwin's payment processing business. The company separated from the platform last year to concentrate more resources on building out its gaming operations.
Bwin said the acquisition of
The gaming firm said that on a pro forma basis in 2013, PXP and Kalixa processed a total transaction volume of
Bwin said post the acquisition, both PXP and Kalixa will continue to operate under their existing brand names and address their respective segments of the payments market.
"With further strategic moves planned for later in the year, Kalixa is well on its way towards achieving the scale, breadth and customer reach that will ensure it can realise its potential," Bwin added.
Bwin shares were quoted up 1.7% at
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Spiders Get Bigger, Reproduce Faster in Cities
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight
- Why BofA Won't Pay $17 Billion After All
- Notes From the July FOMC Meeting