The board of
The project aims to develop irrigation and drainage systems in specific regions of
The project has three components, namely, improving irrigation and drainage systems, land market development and project management.
As a result of the project implementation, around 31,000 families living in villages and cultivating 26,000 hectares of land, will get benefit by increasing the productivity. Moreover, approximately 19,000 families, who have unregistered agricultural land plots in the pilot areas chosen for the land registration, will take advantage of the improved rules and procedures as part of the project. They will also be provided with an opportunity to register their land plots.
"The project helps reduce the difference in terms of revenue growth and will contribute to the implementation of two main objectives of the
??????????????? ? ??? ?
Most Popular Stories
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Fiat, Renault Strike Deal on New Light Vehicle
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana
- Senate, House Locking Horns on Border Funds
- LinkedIn to Buy Ad Tech Company Bizo for $175 Million
- A's Agree to 10-Year Lease to Stay in Oakland
- Jeter, Bauer Give Fox a Strong Week in TV Ratings