A social movies platform, FilmySphere has raised
Proceeds from the latest round will be deployed into marketing strategies as well as for grabbing new talent for editorial purpose.
Founded in 2013 by Ganesh HS and Gaurish S Akki, FilmySphere is a platform which allows movie fans to follow their favorite celebrities, movies and discover upcoming talent auditions and jobs across films industry.
It also fills the gap between the aspirants who wants to work in the film industry and production houses who can post jobs and requirement for particular film on the company newly launched platform Talentsphere.
At initial point, the company focused on Kannada, Tamil and Telgu films and now till next year it will head towards Marathi, Hind, Bengali and
Apart from its online activities which is based in
It is also building customized business pages for the entertainment industry and also offers camera on hire for upcoming talents for theirs short films. The company claims to have 22,000 pageviews on a monthly basis from
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Why BofA Won't Pay $17 Billion After All
- Obama Weighs Move on Legal Immigration
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- Notes From the July FOMC Meeting
- Eric Holder Arrives in Ferguson
- Spiders Get Bigger, Reproduce Faster in Cities