SSIII Indian Investments, the largest non promoter shareholder has sold 3.5% stake in real estate developer @
The sale was executed on both NSE and BSE at a unit price of R231.19 and R230.61 respectively.
The company held 9.46% interest in the
In another deal
The company has a portfolio of 35 completed projects across
The company had clocked revenues of R622 Cr with a PAT of R295 Cr in the last fiscal.
Other notable bulk deals include:
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza