The recently de-promoterised
The company's Mutual Benefit Trusts include SKS Mutual Benefit Trust Medak, Sangareddy, Jogipet, Narayankhed and Sadasivapet.
Summary of the transaction
The other major shareholders in the company include during the same period include
The trust held 12.5% stake in the microfinancer at the end of FY14 and had decided decided to end its difference with the senior managers and some shareholders by selling its holding.
SKS had decided to start its new journey into the financial inclusion space picked up 70% stake in Outreach Financial Services India (OFS India), a startup focusing on the model of business correspondents partnering with banks to build, manage and service self-help groups on leading Indian lenders' behalf.
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- House Votes to Sue Obama
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- Exxon Profit Rises, Production Drops