ABBYY, a leading provider of document recognition, data capture and linguistic technologies and services, and Phoenix Distribution, part of the
"This partnership will see the two companies expanding the ABBYY brand across the African continent," says
ABBYY, best known for its award-winning Optical Character Recognition (OCR) technologies, and
With its unmatched accuracy of text recognition for up to 190 languages, intuitive interface and one-click document conversion tasks, ABBYY FineReader virtually eliminates the need of retyping and reformatting documents manually. ABBYY PDF Transformer+ delivers essential tools for everyday work with PDF documents – for editing and changing PDF content, adding comments to a PDF file during discussions and collaborative work with colleagues, creating, converting, or simply reading a PDF file in a user-friendly environment. ABBYY Business Card Reader and ABBYY Lingvo dictionaries for desktop computers both help to establish efficient business communication.
"Phoenix Distribution is the leading supplier of SOHO-related software products through mass retail in sub-Saharan Africa, and we are happy to have such a strong and trusted partner in the region," commented
"Our extensive African footprint, combined with the quality and robust functionality of ABBYY products, make this partnership a sure success. We are looking forward to working with ABBYY to expand the brand across the continent," concludes Campbell-Young.
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- House Votes to Sue Obama
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian