Lisa Niemi's publicist has confirmed the dancer and actress married jeweler Albert DePrisco Sunday in Palm Beach, Fla.
Niemi, 57, and DePrisco, 58, met through mutual friends, then dated for more than a year before getting engaged last Christmas -- a little more than four years after her first husband, actor Patrick Swayze, died of pancreatic cancer.
Niemi and Swayze were married for 34 years, and co-starred in the 2003 film, One Last Dance, which Niemi also wrote and directed. Her other film acting credits include She's Having a Baby and Swayze's movie, Steel Dawn.
Swayze was best known for his roles in The Outsiders, Dirty Dancing, Ghost and Road House.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Hackers Get Homeland Security Employee Records
- Mo'Ne Davis a Big Winner Despite Loss
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Advocacy Group Calls for Chrysler Probe
- DHS Warns Retailers About Malware in Cash Registers