It is supposed to be the larger of two share offers disclosed today. This morning, travel software company Serko said that it aimed to raise up to
Its present shareholders will sell down their stake to about 42.5 per cent, as a result of the offer.
The IPO was an opportunity for investors who bought the company out of British private-equity ownership in 2012 to partially cash up, however should also help it win more business from large clients, chief executive
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- BlackBerry Appoints New COO from LiveOps Inc.
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American
- Clinton Wants U.S., E.U. to Get Tough on Russia
- U.S. Stocks Start the Week on Shaky Ground
- GM Looking for Ignition Fix for Certain Cadillacs