After the provision of dividend, ADBL have turn into first ever government bank to provide the highest percentage of dividend to its stakeholders. ADBL has proved that governments organizations may also earn profit.
ADBL has almost 2,12,000 shareholders and 214 branches across the country. The total operational income of the bank boosted by 12.22 percent in the year 2012-13, corresponding to the year 2011-12, which is equal to RS 5 .360 billion.
In the fiscal year 2012-13 the deposit of the bank has raise to 25.92 percent corresponding to the fiscal year 2011-12.
Most Popular Stories
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Ebola Outbreak Strikes Fear in Minnesota
- Judge Orders Kurdistan Oil Seized
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007