At the Annual General Meeting in
The meeting also empowered the directors to decide on absorption of excess monies from the new capital issue.
The resolution highlighted that the new capital issue would be for the "purposes of enhancing the company's working capital and financing the development of the company's businesses".
To create headroom for the new capital issue, shareholders also increased the authorised share capital of the company from N1 billion, consisting of 2.0 billion ordinary shares of 50 kobo each, to N1.90 billion, consisting of 3.8 billion ordinary shares of 50 kobo each, by creating additional 1.80 billion ordinary shares of 50 kobo each.
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Illegal Immigration Near Historic Low, Despite What You May Have Heard
- Gasoline Costs Drive Consumer Price Increases
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Saudi Arabia Will Open Stock Market to Foreigners
- Russians Fed Steady Diet of Conspiracy Theories
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American