ENP Newswire -
Release date- 23052014 -
In accordance with ASX Listing Rule 3.13.2 and TSX requirements, the Company advises details of the resolutions and the proxies received in respect of each resolution.
In total 87 proxies were received in respect of each resolution. In total, 21,968,323 of the common shares were represented at the meeting.
Prior to the Annual and Special Meeting, the Board accepted the resignation of
The formal report on voting results with respect to all matters voted upon at the meeting will also be filed on SEDAR.
Laramide is engaged in the exploration and development of high-quality uranium assets. Its wholly owned uranium assets are in
Its U.S. assets include La Jara Mesa in
Tel: +1 (416) 599 7363
Tel: +61 (7) 3831 3407
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 to Settle SEC Charges
- Menendez: No Arms for Iraq Without Intel