The expo, "Make France Your Home" being held at the
The event is being presented by property finder
Coleman, a long-term resident of
More than 40 properties ranging in price from
"The response since the opening on Saturday has been tremendous with several viewing bookings already confirmed for the summer," said Coleman.
"We have seen interest from nationals of
"One such property attracting a lot of interest is a house with a (potentially) income generating gite, on a land area of 70,000 sqm, which is offered at
"Properties in these areas continue to provide excellent value for money with a huge choice and variety of property for sale," Coleman said.
"With extremely reasonable prices and many bargains to be had, it is a great time to buy in provincial
Visitors to the expo will be able to discuss directly with Coleman all aspects of the buying process in the
"We are expecting this year to be an exciting year for prospective French property buyers," she stated.
"French mortgage rates are at historic lows and there are definite signs that confidence has returned to the market. If you're looking for a holiday home or a permanent home, we can help you," added Coleman.
"The expo is well-timed for those considering a house purchase and who may be intending to visit
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Hispanic NASCAR Driver Ready to Make History
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- Bank of America Agrees to Pay Record $16.65 Billion
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- Stocks Moving Higher Again for 4th Day
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight