The expo, "Make France Your Home" being held at the
It is being presented by property finder
Ms Coleman, a long-term resident of
More than 40 properties ranging in price from
"The response since the opening on Saturday has been tremendous with several viewing bookings already confirmed for the summer," said Ms Coleman.
"We have seen interest from nationals of
"One such property attracting a lot of interest is a house with a (potentially) income generating gite, on a land area of 70,000 sqm, which is offered at
"Properties in these areas continue to provide excellent value for money with a huge choice and variety of property for sale," Ms Coleman said.
"With extremely reasonable prices and many bargains to be had, it is a great time to buy in provincial
Visitors to the expo will be able to discuss directly with Ms Coleman all aspects of the buying process in the
"We are expecting this year to be an exciting year for prospective French property buyers," Ms Coleman said.
"French mortgage rates are at historic lows and there are definite signs that confidence has returned to the market.
"If you're looking for a holiday home or a permanent home, we can help you," she added.
"Buying property in
"The expo is well-timed for those considering a house purchase and who may be intending to visit
Ms Coleman will be available to assist and accompany prospective buyers on viewings.
"Make France Your Home" is open to the public from
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Uber Hires Obama Campaign Manager David Plouffe
- Eric Holder Bringing Civil Rights Reminders to Ferguson
- Rising Freight Prices Signal Global Recovery
- Bob Marley Musical to Make Premiere in Baltimore
- Russia Claims Ukraine Leaders Are Satanists, Jews or Maybe Even Scientologists
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan