Small-scale miners based in the
The miners received equipment and training to the value of N$100 000, with the equipment ranging from safety boots, gloves, goggles, generators, drilling equipment, first aid kits, sleeping bags and other small tools. The southern small-scale mining project has been running for the past year and is aimed at empowering small-scale miners in the southern region with the current focus on the
"The project aims to create over 25 small- scale mining entrepreneurs, who directly influence the livelihoods of over 25 households," he said. "As Geo-Capricorn we are committed to the development of the small-scale mining sector, as we are confident of the hidden potential to provide jobs and improve the living standards of all that are involved. We further extend our thanks to the
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- Merck Profit More Than Doubles in Q2
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z