The investment will help to advance services journeys for millions of passengers on the North African country s busy trains. The loan will assist fund the acquirer of new rolling stock that will run on the line between
According to the EBRD, the advancement will boost safety levels and deliver a more reliable and faster passenger service; with the extra carriages supposed to minimize overcrowding on trains; as well as help to reduce road congestion by attracting more people to the railways.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare