ENP Newswire -
Release date- 23052014 - DemirBank offers preferential loans to its customers on deposits.
Under the terms of the credit based on the deposit, customer who has placed a deposit to DemirBank may get a cash loan with an interest rate exceeding 4% the rate on the current deposit.
For example: If the client has placed Goy deposit for 36 months and the interest rate at the time is 11%, adding 4% the annual interest rate on the loan is 15%. The maximum loan sum is 80% of the deposit amount and the maximum term is 36 months.
Currently DemirBank offers 4 types of deposits on 'Deposit choice' program - 'Goy (Blue)', 'Sari (Yellow)', 'Qirmizi (Red)' and 'Usaq (Kids)', providing a wide range of favorable terms. DemirBank is the member of
The first commercial bank of
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Obama Vows to Veto House Immigration Bill
- Body Parts Retrieved at MH17 Crash Site
- Motorists Get Rare Summer Break on Gas Prices
- Government Meets Goal for Small-business Contracts
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- Law Lets Users Unlock Cellphones
- Reno Gigafactory No Cinch to Land Tesla Plant