ENP Newswire -
Release date- 23052014 - DemirBank offers preferential loans to its customers on deposits.
Under the terms of the credit based on the deposit, customer who has placed a deposit to DemirBank may get a cash loan with an interest rate exceeding 4% the rate on the current deposit.
For example: If the client has placed Goy deposit for 36 months and the interest rate at the time is 11%, adding 4% the annual interest rate on the loan is 15%. The maximum loan sum is 80% of the deposit amount and the maximum term is 36 months.
Currently DemirBank offers 4 types of deposits on 'Deposit choice' program - 'Goy (Blue)', 'Sari (Yellow)', 'Qirmizi (Red)' and 'Usaq (Kids)', providing a wide range of favorable terms. DemirBank is the member of
The first commercial bank of
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Koch Brothers Took Genes, Money in Different Directions
- Rocket Explodes During U.S. Test Flight
- Short-Term Loans Comes at a Heavy Price
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures