By these figures, the company grew its annual profit by 56 per cent with profit before tax at N3.74 billion. According to
Delivering his report at the 20th Annual General Meeting of the company held in
He said: "Our operating income for the year stood at N6.9 billion, that is a 34 per cent increase from the previous year's operating income of N5.2 billion.
According to Kyari, total revenue grew by 34 per cent during the year and operating expenditure decreased by 1 per cent due to efficient cost management approach adopted by the company in 2013.
The company disclosed that the 2013 Financial Statements of the Company was prepared in line with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) as prescribed by the
A dividend of N22.00 kobo per share was approved for payment to members whose names appear in the register of members at the close of business on
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply