Notice Type: Combine Solicitation
Subject: 65-- Combined FFR and OCT Cardiac Catheter Imaging System
Classification Code: 65 - Medical, dental & veterinary equipment & supplies
Solicitation Number: VA26214Q0211
Place of Performance (address):
Place of Performance (zipcode): 90073
Place of Performance Country:
Long Beach VANLO
This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in FAR Subpart 12.6, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. The solicitation number is VA262-14-Q-0211, and this solicitation is a Request for Quote (RFQ). This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; quotes are being requested, and a written solicitation will not be issued. The
The Contractor shall adhere to all federal and state laws and regulations in effect during the term of this contract. The Government intends to award a firm-fixed-price contract. The contract will be effective on the date of award, and the requirements of the Schedule of Supplies and Services must be completed no later than
Offerors should thoroughly review the Schedule of Supplies and Services and Statement of Work (SOW) and be familiar with the requirements of the RFQ prior to submitting quotes in order to be fully aware of the scope of supplies and services required. Failure to do so will not relieve the successful offeror from performing in accordance with the strict intent and meaning of the specifications without additional cost to the Government. The Government shall not reimburse any cost not incorporated into the offeror's price.
Respond to the solicitation by completing the blanks on the attached Schedule of Supplies and Services and Contractor Qualifications Questionnaire. Email the completed Schedule of Supplies and Services and Contractor Qualifications Questionnaire to Susanne.Christen@va.gov by the response date and time which is
Technical inquiries may be emailed to Susanne.Christen@va.gov. Technical inquiries will be accepted through
CLAUSES, PROVISIONS, AND ADDITIONAL INSTRUCTIONS
1. This solicitation document and incorporated provisions and clauses are those in effect through Federal Acquisition Circular 2005-60.
2. The following provisions and clauses apply to this acquisition: FAR Parts 52.202-1, 52.211-6, 52.212-1, 52.212-2, 52.212-3, 52.212-4, 52.212-5, VAAR 852.203-70, 852.211-70, 852.232-72, 852.33-70, 852.233-71, 852.246-70, and 852.246-71.
3. FAR Part 52.212-1, Instructions to Offerors-Commercial and FAR Part 52.212-4 apply to this acquisition and no addenda are attached.
4. FAR Part 52.211-6, Brand Name or Equal applies to this acquisition.
5. Procurement for these commercial supplies is being conducted according to FAR Part 12 Commercial Items, FAR Part 13 Simplified Acquisition Procedures, and Veteran Affairs Acquisition Regulations (VAAR) as supplemented with additional information in this notice.
6. BASIS FOR AWARD: The
Note: Offeror shall submit a completed Contractor Questionnaire to be considered for award of this solicitation.
See attached document: Attachment with Sections A, B and C.
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Why BofA Won't Pay $17 Billion After All
- Obama Weighs Move on Legal Immigration
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- Notes From the July FOMC Meeting
- Eric Holder Arrives in Ferguson
- Spiders Get Bigger, Reproduce Faster in Cities