His alphabets in Arabic are very fine as compared to his contemporaries. His keen interest and love for details is evident in his work but he is persistently developing new techniques thus affecting his work, giving it depth, significance and level-headiness and this is where the mastery of
Nowadays it's a trend to that artist use stencils and screen for their calligraphic work, but Javed is a true calligrapher who loves to use Kufi, Thuluth and Deewani scripts in his calligraphy. He is a skilful artist and has great talent.
He gives form to sign in an expressive harmonious and skilful manner while transcribing the Hole Quran in his calligraphic paintings. He uses different variations of Khat in his calligraphic works often combining illumination like gold or silver leaf to enhance the purity of his work.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare