Australian shares finished 0.4 per cent higher on Monday, bolstered by a pick-up in resource stocks on improved risk appetites and a
The S&P/ASX 200 index rose 20.01 points to 5,512.8 at the close of trade. The benchmark added 0.2 per cent on Friday and gained 0.3 per cent last week, its third consecutive week of gains.
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Clinton Wants U.S., E.U. to Get Tough on Russia
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American
- BlackBerry Appoints New COO from LiveOps Inc.
- GM Looking for Ignition Fix for Certain Cadillacs
- U.S. Stocks Start the Week on Shaky Ground