When trading closed last Thursday, the
The market is now wavering between what technical analysts call support and resistance levels — natural points at which traders will buy cheap shares, driving shares prices up again (support), or sell, bringing them down (resistance). Breaking support or resistance is thought to herald new targets, high or low.
Fellow technical analyst
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Hiring on the Rise at Small Businesses
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids