Treasurers, compliance and tax experts will be among those who will be receiving the biggest salary adjustments among the accountancy and finance professionals in the
According to the 2014 Middle East Salary Guide by
Compliance managers in large companies will likely get the third-biggest adjustment, at 8.5 per cent, while compliance directors are expected to receive a 7.7 per cent to 7.9 per cent pay hike.
Pay increases for compliance managers in small organisations, expected to be around 7.6 per cent, came fifth on the list.
Positions at the bottom of the list include senior credit analysts, which are likely to get a 1.4 per cent increase, as well as credit analysts and operational risk analysts, which are likely to see the same level of increase, at 1.9 per cent.
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- Merck Profit More Than Doubles in Q2
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z