The yield on the bellwether 10-year Japanese government bond rose Monday morning on
The yield on the No. 333, 0.6 percent issue, the main yardstick of long-term interest rates, ended morning interdealer trading at 0.590 percent, up 0.005 percentage point from Friday's close.
The price of the June futures contract for 10-year bonds fell 0.02 point to 145.24 on the Osaka Exchange.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare