The main objective of this meeting was to enhance collaboration and attract financing and investments to Member Countries of the Cooperation of
During the meeting, Al-Aboodi addressed the participants and delivered a presentation on ICD's activities, products and services on Friday. In addition, he presented the different Islamic modes of finance and highlighted ICD's operation mechanisms in its member counties.
ICD was invited during the meeting to join the forum as a member and a proposal was made to enhance collaboration by signing a strategic MoU between ICD and the association to promote economic development and encourage the flow of investments between member countries through the creation, expansion and modernization of institutions and private sector companies.
Meanwhile, as part of the mission of the CEO of the ICD to
Saparbaev invited ICD and its network of investors to explore the various investment opportunities existing in the region, especially in agriculture and agri-business, logistics and transport sectors.
ICD has indicated its interest to look at examining the specific projects, which were presented by the governor for the purpose of investing or financing them if they are in line with ICD's investment guidelines.
In addition, Al-Aboodi affirmed that the first ICD's sponsored investor from the
The objective of the visit is to study the possibility to establish a halal food hub for
The ICD and Emirates Future signed a MoU recently for establishing a strategic partnership in order to develop the halal food industry in the world.
Most Popular Stories
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Ebola Outbreak Strikes Fear in Minnesota
- Judge Orders Kurdistan Oil Seized
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007